Nowadays, buying online has become the most used shopping method. Sales in this way have skyrocketed, and even more so since we have been incarcerated for the epidemic.
Not being able to leave home, fear of infection, and restrictions encouraged us to use online sales.
The reason is simple. Shopping in an online store is easy, convenient, and fast. Also, it doesn’t matter when you want to shop or when; eCommerce is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With just one click, we have what we want at our doorstep in less than 48 hours.
Is your business small, and are you thinking of opening your online store? Continue reading Why In This Post We Explain Everything You Need To Know To Be Able To Sell Your Products Shopify.
What is Shopify?
To remind you, we are going to remind you what Shopify is and what happens in it. Shopify is a CMS for eCommerce that lets you design your online store to your liking without the need for programming knowledge.
It’s effortless, flexible and the store building process is very intuitive and efficient. You will have your eCommerce store without wasting a few minutes. Shopify is one of the easiest CMS in the market.
In addition, it is the latest e-commerce platform and has been very successful in business administration since then, supporting more than one million companies in 175 countries.
Companies use this platform to manage their websites for e-commerce, marketing, sales, and related work.
How does Shopify work?
If you want to launch your e-commerce through Shopify, you have to choose the right Shopify according to your needs. You have three store plans:
- Basic Shopify: The most accessible plan to create unlimited products and categories with two employee accounts. It costs about 26 XNUMX Euros a month.
- Shopify Plan: You have five accounts and the ability to create performance reports. It costs around USD 29 per month.
- Advanced Shopify: This plan is ideal for large businesses, with access to the control panel for up to 15 employees. It costs around USD 299 per month.
Benefits of Shopify
There is an account Shopify offers many benefits that we take the opportunity to tell you below.
- It’s effortless to create and manage. If you want to start selling a little bit, this is the ideal platform. You can design, customize and design your blog to promote your store.
- Shopify has the advantage of adding hosting, so you don’t have to worry about your eCommerce loading speed.
- Another advantage of this platform is that you will have good customer service through forums, chat, or email.
- You will be able to keep a record of your clients (high-paying purchases) to guide your sales strategy.
- Shopify has over 70 payment currencies that provide your clients with a wide range of payment options.
- Taxes, Shopify takes care of your country’s state taxes automatically.
- From then on, you will be aware of all sales. Shopify accepts and manages orders in seconds and lets you know instantly via mobile notifications or emails.
As you can see, creating your online store with Shopify is very easy and fast. There are so many advantages to using this platform to sell your products online.
Although shoplift in our country has come, it is already a great tour in the United States and the Anglo-Saxon world. But, of course, this is a platform that has come to stay.